Thursday, June 15, 2006

New Idea

Poets,

Paul brought up a fun idea for this group, so I'm going to roll with it and see how it works. I like the idea of a summer kigo every few days . You can either reply to the day's kigo post with your haiku, or you can create your own post. I know a lot of you guys and gals are away from the computer these days. However, I just want to try and get some writing done.

I, like Paul, try to write a haiku a day, at least, even if my muse is being a whore. I hope you guys and gals don't stop writing even when you feel you have nothing to write. Haiku waits for us around every corner, and that is what I love so much about this art.

Thanks,
Dustin Neal

So, I guess I'll present today's kigo...

mosquito

8 Comments:

Blogger extraspecialbitter said...

mosquito --
the dog twitches
in its sleep

mosquito --
the bat boy keeps
a foul ball

mosquito --
the Dow
opens flat

6:42 AM  
Blogger extraspecialbitter said...

and my favorite so far:

mosquito --
the weed whacker
runs out of gas

6:50 AM  
Blogger Denis said...

mosquito-
fat man on
a yamaha

10:36 AM  
Blogger texas haijin said...

mosquito-
dad's full beer cooler
without beer

11:38 AM  
Blogger texas haijin said...

enjoyed, paul.

mosquito --
the weed whacker
runs out of gas

my favorite as well.

denis, who's this fat man? :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger polona said...

ok, let's try this...

world cup
a mosquito
off side

2:01 PM  
Blogger Denis said...

Dustin, not me this time. I don't ride bikes.

3:35 PM  
Blogger angelee said...

very good idea, dustin,will post mine on list, if thats ok,
angelee

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home